Small Business Servers are nothing new, however the cost for the set-up of even the most basic Small Business Servers has been prohibitive for some small businesses.
When it comes to your network, settling for a basic bare bones solution is not always the best answer, especially when a system crash can cause serious data loss wasting hours, weeks or even years of work or even putting companies out of business. CCC along with HP and Microsoft are proud to offer the HP Proliant MicroServer coupled with Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation Edition. Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation is a fully fledged Microsoft Server Operating System capable of running the latest Line of Business Applications such as SQL Server, Office Communicator and Remote Desktop Services. Such features make Server 2008 R2 Foundation an ideal starting point for a business with up to 10 users.
Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation is also license free meaning that it can support 10 users “out of the box” with no expensive licensing required. Is your business Potentially growing past 10 users?……… No Problem, Server 2008 R2 Foundation Edition can easily be upgraded to Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition without any downtime….upgrade at your convenience.
- HP’s Smallest Server to date only 26cm High with near silent operation.
- Rock Solid HP Proliant Hardware Architecture.
- Secure your network and Data with Active Directory security and user logins and file security.
- Simplify and organise your data structure by sharing all your data centrally.
- Backup your critical data using traditional local backup or Cloud based offsite backup solutions from CCC IT Solutions
- Access your data remotely and securely using Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, work as if you’re in the office… out of the office.
CCC IT Solutions offer a wide range of optional extras to further enhance your server investment:
Hosted Microsoft Exchange – Professional Email and collaboration through Microsoft Exchange Server, Share Diaries and information as well as having access to messaging on the move with Push Email, with Spam Filtering as Standard from £9 per month Per Mailbox .
Offsite Cloud Backup Services – Take the worry out of backing up your critical business data and ensure disaster recovery compliance from £140 per month for 200Gb.
Monitoring and Remote Support – Access to experienced Technical Support and Remote Monitoring of your critical systems from £75 per month.
Superfast Broadband Services – Up to 24Mbps ADSL Managed Broadband, with 24/7 support from £25 per Month.
Professional Installation Services – Take advantage of our in-house installation services to deploy your Windows Server 2008R2 Foundation Edition Server.