From use of emails, buying products or paying bills, today’s smart phones are packed with sophisticated features that can be the potential target of a new breed of cybercrime.
However, new from ESET comes ESET Mobile Security that can give your business phone the protection it needs.
Using the award-winning heuristics engine with anti-spam and firewall system, ESET's Smart Phone Security Software provides real-time protection against known and emerging threats without reducing the performance of your device.
In addition, if your device is lost or stolen, ESET Mobile Security delivers an advanced anti-theft feature to help protect and recover information.
- On-Access and On-Demand Scanning – Scan all files on your smart phone or from wireless connections (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc).
- Intelligent Firewall – Enable monitoring of all incoming and outgoing communication based on a predefined set of rules to prevent unwanted breaches.
- SMS/MMS Antispam – Select trustworthy contacts through customisable black or whitelists, or simply block unknown numbers.
- Enhanced Security System – Delete private or sensitive information to prevent unauthorised access to data in case of loss or theft.
- Remote Wipe – Delete all your data (including contacts and messages) on the phone with a single SMS, preventing it from falling into the wrong hands. The same text message can also delete any data stored on memory cards inserted in the device.
- SIM Matching – Create a list of trusted SIM cards for each device. In case of an unauthorised SIM card insertion, users are automatically notified by a text message containing the IMSI and telephone number, so the perpetrators can be located.
- Quarantine – Choose between deleting infiltrations right away, isolating them or restoring objects that the user determines to be safe.
- Security Audit – Run thorough on-demand or scheduled checks of all vital phone functions, including battery level, Bluetooth connectivity, device visibility, free disk space, and running processes, then take immediate action if required.
For more information on Smart Phone Security Software, contact CCC IT Solutions on 0845 622 660.